Annapurna Base Camp/Poon Hill Trek (14-days program)
11-days customized Trekking itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel, rest and refresh for couple of hour and complete the official formalities.
Day 02: Morning fly to Pokhara (820m) drive to trailhead Kande (1770m) and trek to Landruk village (1565m)
Day 03: Trek Landruk to Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m)
Day 04: Trek Jhinu (Hot Spring) to Sinuwa (2340)
Day 05: Trek Sinuwa to Deurali (3200m)
Day 06: Trek Deurali to ABC (4130m)
Day 07: Trek ABC to Dovan (2500m)
Day 08: Trek Dovan to Chhomrong (2170m)
Day 09: Trek Chhomrong to Tadapani (2600m)
Day 10: Trek Tadapani to Ghorepani (2800m)
Day 11: Early morning visit Poon Hill (3210m) and trek down to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 12: Trek Tikhedhunga to Nayapul at 1000m. via Birethanti. Trekking trip end at Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara and transfer to the Hotel. Rest of the time free in Pokhara for your personal activities.
Day 13: Fly or drive to Kathmandu
Day 14: Fly back to home or Go for onward activites.
The above package includes the following services:
- Airport transfers pick up and drop
- Entry permits to Annapurna Conservation Area (ACAP) pass
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) pass
- All supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance, meals and dailly allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodge along the trail.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu) or overland journey by tourist bus/car to and from Pokhara as required.
- Hotel accommodation according to the above paln in Kathmandu and Pokhara.