Annapurna Sanctuary trek, A day rafting on Trishuli river and Chitwan National Park tour (14 days)
Trip Difficulty: Grade 3
This most interesting and highly praised trek brings you to the base camp of Annapurna I. More important topic - the route provides you an information about varieties of natural and cultural diversity. Breathtaking views of Annapurna Himalayan range, picturesque Magar and Gurung (the brave Gurkhas) villages, romantic paddy fields, beautiful Rhododendron forests, dramatic landscapes are the Major attraction of this trek. This package includes short rafting trip on the way to Pokhara and Wildlife Safari tour to Napal's famous National Park for 2 nights 3 days at the end of programme.
Rafting, trekking and safari Itinerary:
Arrival in Kathmandu. Meeting with your trekkig and Rafting guide and trip preparation and finalize official formalities
Rafting, trekking and Safari activities start:
Day 01: Drive to Trishuli River takes around (3 hr) for a short rafting tip on the way to Pokhara. After 3 hrs rafting lunch will be served than continue drive to Pokhara overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: After Breakfast drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (40 Km north-west of Pokhara) by private transport and trek up to Tirkhedhunga - 1577m (3-4 hr)
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani - 2850m (6 hr)
Day 04: Excursion to Poon Hill - 3200m and trek to Tadapani - 2740m (6-7 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Chhumrong - 1950m (5-6 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Dovan - 2430m (6 hr)
Day 07: Trek to MBC (Machhapuchre Base Camp) - 3750m (6-7 hr)
Day 08: Trek to Himalaya Hotel via Annapurna Base Camp - 4100m (5-6 hr)
Day 09: Trek to Chhumrong (5 - 6 hr)
Day 10: Trek to Ghandruk village - 1940m (6-7 hr)
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul - 1000m. (4-5 hr) Trekking trip end at Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara and transfer to the Hotel you like to O/N. Rest of the time free in Pokhara for your personal activities.
Day 12: Drive to Chitwan National Park (around 5 hr), pick up from Chitresari and transfer to your lodge.
Day 13: Full day wildlife activities such as Elephant back safari, Jungle walk, Canoeing, Bird watching, Culture program in the evening etc..
Day 14: After Bird watching in the National park breakfast then drive to Kathmandu by toursit bus/car if you wish you can fly instead of 6 hours drive to Kathmandu. Trip over.
Day 15: Fly back to home or go for onward program.
For Cost details of above Package, Please contact us
The above Package includes the following services:
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per your interest and budget.
- Meals - 3 times a day during the trekking trip and Safari trip in Chitwan National Park and excellent lunch during the rafting trip
- All supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- All the necessary Rafting equipments such as life jacket, paddle, helmet, wet suit, Professional Raft guide, safety kayakers.
- Annapurna Conservation (ACAP) Trekking Area entrance permit fee
- Land Transfer according to the program.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) pass
- Accommodation and all the activities in Chitwan National Park such as Elephant safari, nature walk, Jungle drive, bird watching, village tour, National park entrance fee, cultural activities etc.
The above Package does not include:
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc...