Day 01: Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour around the Kathmandu valley to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa, Boudhanath stupa and Pashupatinath temple.
Day 03: Begin 7-day Helambhu-Gosainkund Trek in the Langtang trekking region.
Trekking Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (15km, 30 min.) at elevation 1400m. Overnight stay in Chisapani Danda at 2140m after 6 to 7 hours walk, mostly up hill through the jungle of Shivapuri water shade and wildlife reserve. Passing through dense forest of Pine, Oak and rhododendron tree and some beautiful villages with Kathmandu valley views.
Day 04: Trekking Day 2: Chisapani to Kutumsang at 2470m (6-7 hrs)
The trail goes through meadows, fields, forest and several villages like Pati Bhanjyang, Chipling, Gul Bhanjyang of different ethnic group of Nepal.
Day 05: Trekking Day 3: Kutumsang to Tharepati at 3640m (5-6 hrs) Trek begins with climb up and downs. The distance between are fewer inhabitants passing through green forest, crossing streams and meadow. Good view point of the Dorje Lakpa, Sishapangma, and Khumbhu glacier.
Day 06: Trekking Day 4: Tharepati to Ghopte at 3440m (2-3 hrs) You will find yourself in different surroundings passing green jungle of Rhododendron, fir and many other types of vegetation.
Day 07: Trekking Day 5: Ghopte to Gosainkunda at 4310m (6-7 hrs)
Trek starts with going up hill most of the time passing green jungle, from Phedi rocky way up to the highest pass of the route Laurebine La 4610m.
Gosainkunda Lake is a holy place for both Hindus and Buddhist people. According to legend, the God Shiva has created this high altitude lake. The Lake has a black rock in the middle, said to be the head of Shiva. Lots of people come here to worship and bathe during the full moon festival each August. It is said that there are 108 holy kundas (small lakes) around, like Saraswati Kunda, Surya Kunda, Bhairav Kunda, Ganesh Kunda, Parvati Kunda and more….
Day 08: Trekking Day 6: Gosainkunda to Sing Gompa at 3335m (4-5 hour)
Trekking down to Sing Gompa it is famous for the Tibetian style Gompa and Cheese factory of this area.
Day 09: Trekking Day 7: Sing Gompa to Dhunche at 1950m (4-5 hour) While going down you will see huge waterfalls pass by beautiful jungle.
Day 10: Rafting Day 1: Rafting on Trishuli River.
Drive takes Approx. 4 hours from Dunche to Trishuli River and commence the whitewater rafting, overnight camp on river beach
Day 11: Rafting Day 2: Rafting on Trishuli River.
Beautiful scenery, friendly rapids and warm water makes your rafting day exciting and memorable. After lunch you will drive in a private vehicle to the Royal Chitwan National Park. Overnight stay at jungle lodge
Day 12: Full day of wildlife activities inside the Royal Chitwan National Park. Jungle safari on elephant-back or by jeep, river canoeing, jungle walk and cultural program in the evening.
Day 13: In the morning, our guide takes you for a bird watching tour. Afterwards, drive to Kathmandu (5-6 hrs) and transfer to the hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing tours in the Kathmandu Valley to Bhaktapur and Patan.
Day 15: International departure or go for onward program.
For Cost details of above package, Please contact us.
The above trip plan includes the following services:
- Airport transfers - Pick up and drop
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing tours as per the program with English speaking tour guides
- Langtang National Park entry permit fee
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) pass
- All Transportation during sightseeing and between tour destinations will be provided in a private vehicle
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trail
- All supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances
- A 2-day rafting trip on the Trishuli River including: 3-meals per day, Full rafting gear (life vests, helmets, lightweight plastic paddles, camera box and wet suit for winter season rafting);
- Camping gear (two-person tents, mattress, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- supporting field staff and professional rafting guides and safety kayakers
- A 2-night stay in Chitwan National Park including all program activities, accommodation, 3-meals per day and all park entry permits.
The above Package does NOT Include:
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips...
Note: If you do not want all the activities listed above, we are always flexible to provide you the personalized package as per your requirement, please contact us.