Manaslu Himal Trek
Manaslu Trek (16 days via Gorkha)
Trip Difficulty: Grade 4
This is one of the finest trek inside Nepal. It brings you to the northern border of Nepal with Tibet. Frequent views of Himalayan Peaks, Manaslu among others. You'll cross the Larkya-La pass before dropping into the Marshyangdi valley.
Your trekking preparation:
This trek is considered as technical one and suitable for sporty people. If you are moderately fit and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The program is designed to acclimatize you gradually and not to experience high altitude sickness. However you are requested to check your altitude fitness and the itinerary.
We suggest you to strengthen your knee muscles and prepare for several days of steep descents.
Please note that the following program is prepared in the fact basis however can be change in some circumstances but adjustments will have to made during the trekking. We request you to be flexible with the situation to enjoy yourself.
As the trek is designed for camping arrangement, everything is handled by our team of porters, sherpas and cooks who carry the equipment, set up the camp and have hot meals waiting for you at every food break.
Day to day itinerary:
Day 01 Drive to Gorkha (120 Km approx. 5 hr drive)
Day 02 Trek to Khanchok-750m
Day 03 Trek to Arughat-500m
Day 04 Trekking to Soti Khola
Day 05 Trekking to Khola Bensi
Day 06 Trekking to Jagat
Day 07 Trekking to Daring
Day 08 Trekking to Gap
Day 09 Trekking to Lho
Day 10 Trekking to Samdo
Day 11 Trekking to Dharamasala
Day 12 Trekking to Bhimthang passing Larkya Pass at 5100m.
Day 13 Trek to Tilge
Day 14 Trek to Jagat
Day 15 Trek to Bulbule
Day 16 Drive to Kathmandu
For Cost details of above package, Please contact us.
The above Package includes the following services:
- Airport transfers
- Land Transfer Kathmandu- Gorkha and Besisahar-Kathmandu by private transport
- 3 meals per day prepared by our experienced cook
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent)Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances
- Restricted area trekking permit
The above Package does not include:
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Kathmandu airport departure tax
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation, tips etc...