Langtang valley, Gosainkunda, Helambu lodge trek (14 days)
Trip Difficulty: Grade 3
This trek brings you to the Langtang Valley surrounded by Himalayan Peaks. Langtang Lirung-7240m and Ganesh Himal are the highest in the region. Trek to the sacred Lakes of Gosainkunda, climb the Gosainkunda pass into the Valley of Helambu. This circuit finishs in the Kathmandu valley a short distance from Kathmandu.
Your trekking preparation:
This trek is considered as a non-technical trek and suitable for average people. If you are moderately fit and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The program is designed to acclimatize you gradually and not to experience high altitude sickness. However you are requested to check your altitude fitness and the itinerary.
Please note that the following program is prepared in the fact basis however can be changed in some circumstances but adjustments will have to be made during the trekking. We request you to be flexible with the situation to enjoy yourself.
Day 01: Drive to Syabru Bensi - 1450m (approx. 7 hrs drive by jeep)
Day 02: Trek to Lama Hotel - 2410m (6 hrs)
Day 03: Trek to Langtang village - 3300m (6-7 hr)
Day 04: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa - 3750 m (3 hr)
Day 05: Excursion to Tsergo Ri - 5033m and back to Kyanjin Gompa (7 to 8 hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Lama Hotel - 2470m (6 to 7 hours)
Day 07: Trek to Thulo Syabru Gaon - 2210m (6 to 7 hrs)
Day 08: Trek to Sing Gompa - 3250m (4 to 5 hrs)
Day 09: Trek to Gosainkunda - 4350m (5-6 hrs)
Day 10: Explore around Gosainkunda or if you are interested may climb Surya peak which is above 5000m.
Day 11: Trek to Ghopte/Tharepati at 3510m. Crossing over Laurebina Pass - 4610m (6-7 hr)
Day 12: Trek to Kutumsang - 2470m (6 hrs)
Day 13: Trek to Chisapani – 2210m (6-7 hr)
Day 14: Trek ends at Sundarijal - 1360m (4 hrs) pick up from Sundarijal and transfer to the Hotel
Day 15: International departure or go for onward program.
For Cost details of above Package, Please contact us.
The above trip plan includes the following services:
- Airport transfers - Pick up and drop
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Langtang National park entrance permit fee
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) pass
- Land Transfer Kathmandu - Syabru Bensi and Sundarijal-Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trail
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance fee, meals and allowances
The above plan does not include:
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc...