Helambu village to village lodge trek (6 day)
Trip Difficulty: grade 2
The trek is easy and provides the spectacular views of the Langtang (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) and other small mountains of Langtang Himalayan range. The warm and friendly people of helambu are mostly Buddhists. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine both cultural scene. You will enjoy visiting the culturally rich Tamang villages, Buddhist Gompas and the fantastic landscape with rice fields.
Your trekking preparation:
This trek is considered as a non-technical trek. If you are moderately fit and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The program is designed to acclimatize you gradually and not to experience high altitude sickness. However you are requested to check your altitude fitness and the itinerary.
Please note that the following program is prepared in the fact basis however things can be change in some circumstances but adjustments will have to make during the trekking. We request you to be flexible with the situation to enjoy yourself.
Day 01 Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani
Day 02 Trek from Chisapani to Kutumsang
Day 03 Trek from Kutumsang to Tharepati
Day 04 Trek from Tharepati to Tarkeghyang
Day 05 Trek from Tarkeghyang to Talamarang
Day 06 Trek from Talamarang to Melamchi pool bazar (approx. 2 hr) and same day drive back to Kathmandu by private vehicle
Day 07: International departure or go for onward program.
For Cost details of above Package, Please contact us
The above Package includes the following services:
- Airport transfers - Pick up and drop
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Entry permit fee to Shivapuri Wildlife Reserved and Langtang National Park
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance fee, meals and allowances
- 3 meal per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trail
- Ground transportation (Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Melamchi-Kathmandu) by private vehicle
The above Package does not include:
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc..