Everest/Tyangboche Trek (7 days)
Trip Difficulty:Grade 3
During this trek you will have close up views of over 8000m. high Himalayan giant including (Mt. Everest-8848m, Lhotse - 8516m, Ama Dablam - 6856m. Mt. Thamserku and Mt. Khantenga and more). This is also the famous traditional route to Everest Base Camp trek with famous Tyangboche Monastery and Mani Rimdu festival.
Your trekking preparation:
This trek is considered as a non-technical trek and suitable for average people. If you are moderately fit and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The program is designed to acclimatize you gradually and not to experience high altitude sickness and to show and let you experience much more about Sherpa culture and nature from the region. However you are requested to check your altitude fitness and the itinerary.
Please note that the following program is prepared in the fact basis however we request you to be flexible with the situation to enjoy yourself.
The trek is designed for teahouse-lodge accommodation arrangement, our professional mountain guide and porters handle everything. The meal and accommodation will be provided in the tea houses enroute.
Day 01 Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla - at 2840m. and trek to Phakding - at 2610m
Day 02 Trek to Namche -3446m
Day 03 Rest at Namche for acclimatization. Early morning visit Everest view point for splendid views of Himalayas with Sun rise.
Day 04 Trek to Tyangboche - 3867m (5 to 6 hours).
Day 05 Trek back to Monjo.
Day 06 Trek to Lukla.
Day 07 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, trip ends...
For Cost details of above Package, Please contact us
The above Package includes the following services:
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Entry permit fee to Sagarmatha National Park
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) pass
- All supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance fee, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trail.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
The above Package does not include:
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc...