Everest Base Camp Trekking with Island Peak Climb and A 2 day Rafting (18 days)
First Day: Arrival in Kathmandu. Pick up from the airport and transfer to the Hotel. Meeting with local trekking and climbing crews and preparation for trip.
Day 01: Flight to Lukla and trekking up to Phakding.
Day 02: Phakding to Namche.
Day 03: Namche rest day for acclimatizing.
Day 04: Namche to Machhermo
Day 05: Machhermo to Gokyo.
Day 06: Gokyo to Gokyo peak and back to Gokyo.
Day 07: Gokyo to Cho La pass for Lobuche. (important to carry pack lunch with you).
Day 08: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorak Shep.
Day 09: Gorak Shap to Kalapatther than trek down to Lobuche.
Day 10: Lobuche to Chhukung
Day 11: Chhukung to Island peak (Imja Tse) Base camp.
Day 12: Base camp to top of Island peak - 6167 meter. and trek to Chhukung.
Day 13: Chhukung to Tengboche
Day 14: Tengboche to Monjo
Day 15: Monjo to Lukla
Day 16: In the morning Lukla to Kathmandu by fly.
Day 17: Rafting on Bhote Koshi
Day 18: Rafting on Bhote Koshi and back to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Fly to Home or go for onward program
For Cost details of above package, Please contact us.
The above Plan include the services below:
- Airport transfers - Pick up and drop according to the plan
- Hotel accommodation according to the plan above in Kathmandu
- Entry permit fee to Sagarmatha National Park
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
- Private transportation according to the plan
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trail.
- All supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance fee, meals and allowances.
- Island peak permit fee and climbing Sardar
- Tents and kitchen utilities and necessary support during the Island peak climb
- A 2 day rafting trip on Bhote kosi River including excellent food, full rafting gear (life vests, helmets, lightweight plastic paddles, camera box and wet suit for winter season rafting); camping gears, supporting field staff and professional rafting guides and safety kayaker
The above Package doesn't include:
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc...
- Personal climbing equipments