Everest Base Camp, River Rafting, Wildlife Safari, Sightseeing (22 days)
This trip focuses mainly on trekking by taking you on a 14-day trek to the Mt. Everest Base Camp at the foot of the highest Mountain in the world. The trip is combined with a half-day of rafting on the classic Trisuli River, a 2-night stay in the jungles of the Chitwan National Park and a sightseeing tour to the major sites and interest inside the Kathmandu Valley.
Day 01: Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour around the Kathmandu Valley to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa, Boudhanath stupa and Pashupatinath
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and begin 14-day trek on Everest Base Camp Trekking
Trekking Day 1 : Lukla to Phakding at elevation 2600m (3 hrs).
The 35 min flight from Kathmandu brings you directly into the mountains. Easy trekking passes by a Gompa on the hill, under a cliff and alongside the Dudh Koshi River.
Day 04: Trekking Day 2: Phakding to Namche Bazaar at 3430m (4-5 hrs).
After an hour of hiking to cross the Dhud Koshi River, one can see Mt. Thamserku (6608m). Along this trail are rhododendron forests, magnolias and giant firs. After reaching Monjo village at 2840m, the Sagarmatha National Park begins. The park was declared a Unesco World Heritage site in 1979.
Day 05: Trekking Day 3: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
As you'll be proceeding to higher, acclimatization is very important. We will spend the day by taking a day hike to Thami or exploring Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trekking Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche at 3867m (4-5 hrs)
After a short walk, magnificent views of Sagarmatha (Everest), Ama Dablam (6865), Kwandge (6187m), Lotse (8501), Nuptse, Thamserku, Kantega and a wonderful panaroma of Himalayan giants. Tengboche is the largest and most famous monastery in the Solu Khumbu region with an impressive statue of Sakyamuni (Buddha).
Day 07: Trekking Day 5: Tengboche to Pheriche at 4240m (4-5 hrs)
The trail passes through forests of rhododendrons, birches, and conifers. The national bird of Nepal (Danfe) and other animals like mountain goats are often spotted. Himalayan views are frequently seen along the trail.
Day 08: Trekking Day 6: Acclimatization day in Pheriche.
You can spend the whole day relaxing or take a short hike to Nangkartsang Gompa, from where you'll have a chance to see a great view of Mt. Makalu-8475m.
Day 09: Trekking Day 7: Pheriche to Lobuche at 4930m (4-5 hrs)
The trail is mostly uphill for the first hour until reaching Dughla pass. The trail then becomes easier until it reaches Lobuche. On the way, views of Mt. Pumori, Lobuche Peak and Chola Peak can be seen.
Day 10: Trekking Day 8: Lobuche to Gorakshep at 5160m, including Everest Base Camp-EBC (6-7 hrs)
Trek for about 3 hours to Gorakshep and stop for lunch. After leaving baggage in Gorakshep, a round trip hike to EBC takes about 3-4 hours. Views of Kalapther, Khumbhu Glasier, EBC and many ice lakes.
Day 11: Trekking Day 9: Gorakshep to Lobuche via Kalapatthar (5-6 hrs)
Trek up to Kalapatthar-5545m in the morning and descend back to Lobuche.
Day 12:Trekking Day 10: Lobuche to Dingboche at 4410m (3-4 hrs)
Trek back via Dunghla.
Day 13: Trekking Day 11: Dinboche to Tyangboche (4-5 hrs)
Excellent mountain views.
Day 14: Trekking Day 12: Tyangboshe to Namche Bazaar (4-5 hrs)
Trekking through forests of rhododendrons, birches and conifers with views of the Himalayas.
Day 15: Trekking Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Phakding (3-4 hrs)
The easy, downhill trail crosses the Dudh Koshi River many times.
Day 16: Trekking Day 14: Phakding to Lukla (3-4 hrs)
Easy trek to Lukla and then relax for the remainder of the day.
Day 17: Morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. The afternoon is free for personal activities.
Day 18: Sightseeing Tour around the Kathmandu Valley to Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur.
Day 19: A half day of Rafting on the Trishuli River and then drive south to the Royal Chitwan National Park.
Day 20: Full day of wildlife activities inside the Royal Chitwan National Park. Jungle safari on elephant-back or by jeep, river canoeing, nature walk and cultural program in the evening.
Day 21: Drive to Kathmandu (5-6 hrs) and transfer to the hotel. Farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 22: Transfer to the airport for departure flight
For Cost details of above package, Please contact us.
The above Plan includes the following services:
- Airport transfers- Pick up and drop according to the plans
- Hotel accommodation according to the above paln in Kathmandu.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Pass
- Entry permit fee to Sagarmatha National Park
- Air fare round trip (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Sightseeing tours as per the program with English speaking tour guide
- Transportation during sightseeing and between tour destinations by private vehicle
- A 14-day EBC trek including 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodge along the trail
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances
- A day rafting trip on the classic Trisuli River including excellent lunch, full rafting gears (life vest, helmet, lightweight plastic paddles, camera box and wet suit for winter season rafting); supporting field staff and professional rafting guides.
- A 2-night stay in Chitwan National Park including all the activities, accommodation, 3-meals per day and National park entry permits
The above Plan Does not include:
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottle drinks, donation, tips etc...